First Wasteland topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Ben Askren is p4p
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  YodaBonZelda on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:20 pm

TheBigKabush wrote:Ben Askren is p4p

Clingiest Fighters. I'm assuming he handles his relationships in a similar manner. No

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rocktown
avatar
YodaBonZelda

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : A WarStar north of Hyrule.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

YodaBonZelda wrote:
TheBigKabush wrote:Ben Askren is p4p

Clingiest Fighters. I'm assuming he handles his relationships in a similar manner. No

haha im digging the avatar
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  WandyCroCop on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:43 am

TheBigKabush wrote:
YodaBonZelda wrote:
TheBigKabush wrote:Ben Askren is p4p

Clingiest Fighters. I'm assuming he handles his relationships in a similar manner. No

haha im digging the avatar
Lol agreed, i need to pimp my profile some
avatar
WandyCroCop

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The most boring and lonely place on Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am

WandyCroCop wrote:
TheBigKabush wrote:
YodaBonZelda wrote:
TheBigKabush wrote:Ben Askren is p4p

Clingiest Fighters. I'm assuming he handles his relationships in a similar manner. No

haha im digging the avatar
Lol agreed, i need to pimp my profile some

I'm having fun already bounce
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  WandyCroCop on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 am

These emoticons already make this site better than Linker lol. This site reminds me of the free websites you can make at freewebs.com or some shit like that.


I used to be hella addicted to this free RPG stick-man game called territory war online. I fucking joined a clan and shit and they had a website on freewebs and a chatroom and shit..... an entire summer wasted on that chatroom talking to people. Now i'm wasting this summer on Linker and on HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

But its not so bad, atleast i get dolphin porn Wink
avatar
WandyCroCop

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The most boring and lonely place on Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  YodaBonZelda on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

I agree. There's already much more to choose from here. We've got 4 members now! What a Face

bounce <--- this is my favorite one already lol

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rocktown
avatar
YodaBonZelda

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : A WarStar north of Hyrule.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  WandyCroCop on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:14 pm

YodaBonZelda wrote:I agree. There's already much more to choose from here. We've got 4 members now! What a Face

bounce <--- this is my favorite one already lol
These are my favorite:
What a Face
Suspect
Razz
affraid
lol!
avatar
WandyCroCop

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The most boring and lonely place on Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 pm

WandyCroCop wrote:These emoticons already make this site better than Linker lol. This site reminds me of the free websites you can make at freewebs.com or some shit like that.


I used to be hella addicted to this free RPG stick-man game called territory war online. I fucking joined a clan and shit and they had a website on freewebs and a chatroom and shit..... an entire summer wasted on that chatroom talking to people. Now i'm wasting this summer on Linker and on HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

But its not so bad, atleast i get dolphin porn Wink

Actually it is one of those sites. Forumotion.com.

My favorite emoticon - study
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  WandyCroCop on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm

S. Zulu wrote:
WandyCroCop wrote:These emoticons already make this site better than Linker lol. This site reminds me of the free websites you can make at freewebs.com or some shit like that.


I used to be hella addicted to this free RPG stick-man game called territory war online. I fucking joined a clan and shit and they had a website on freewebs and a chatroom and shit..... an entire summer wasted on that chatroom talking to people. Now i'm wasting this summer on Linker and on HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

But its not so bad, atleast i get dolphin porn Wink

Actually it is one of those sites. Forumotion.com.

My favorite emoticon - study
Straight up dirty. Do you play PS3 by chance?
avatar
WandyCroCop

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The most boring and lonely place on Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm

WandyCroCop wrote:
S. Zulu wrote:
WandyCroCop wrote:These emoticons already make this site better than Linker lol. This site reminds me of the free websites you can make at freewebs.com or some shit like that.


I used to be hella addicted to this free RPG stick-man game called territory war online. I fucking joined a clan and shit and they had a website on freewebs and a chatroom and shit..... an entire summer wasted on that chatroom talking to people. Now i'm wasting this summer on Linker and on HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

But its not so bad, atleast i get dolphin porn Wink

Actually it is one of those sites. Forumotion.com.

My favorite emoticon - study
Straight up dirty. Do you play PS3 by chance?

No
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  WandyCroCop on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 pm

DIRTY NUTSACK! Ahh oh well.... if anyone sees this and they want to add me then let me know. I play most FPS (First-person Shooters) as well as a few RPG's.
avatar
WandyCroCop

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : The most boring and lonely place on Earth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  Burritoking1000 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm


Whatsup faggots!!!!! Shogun is ducking Glover and Zimmerman is innocent!!!!!
avatar
Burritoking1000

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  YodaBonZelda on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Burritoking1000 wrote:
Whatsup faggots!!!!! Shogun is ducking Glover and Zimmerman is innocent!!!!!

Glass post. geek

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rocktown
avatar
YodaBonZelda

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : A WarStar north of Hyrule.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 am

Burritoking1000 wrote:
Whatsup faggots!!!!! Shogun is ducking Glover and Zimmerman is innocent!!!!!

Welcome geek
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  YodaBonZelda on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm

WandyCroCop wrote:DIRTY NUTSACK! Ahh oh well.... if anyone sees this and they want to add me then let me know. I play most FPS (First-person Shooters) as well as a few RPG's.

Best Currently IMO for Console
FPS War: Battlefield 3 (It's just bad ass)
Sports: NHL '12 (as well as the greatest sport)
RPG: Skyrim (best artwork, music, storyline, etc..)

Aside from the War games, I'm 100% biased in my selection for NHL and Skyrim. The last sports game I bought besides NHL was Madden '07 for original Xbox and I have never played an RPG game aside from Skyrim. Laughing

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rocktown
avatar
YodaBonZelda

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : A WarStar north of Hyrule.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  Burritoking1000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 pm

^^^ The only first person shooter I have that's even remotely playable is COD Black ops... lame I know but it's all I got.
avatar
Burritoking1000

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  YodaBonZelda on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Burritoking1000 wrote: ^^^ The only first person shooter I have that's even remotely playable is COD Black ops... lame I know but it's all I got.

One of the most hilarious things is getting thoroughly stoned and playing Nazi Zombies lol

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rocktown
avatar
YodaBonZelda

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-01
Location : A WarStar north of Hyrule.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  KOdestruction on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm

WandyCroCop wrote:These emoticons already make this site better than Linker lol. This site reminds me of the free websites you can make at freewebs.com or some shit like that.


I used to be hella addicted to this free RPG stick-man game called territory war online. I fucking joined a clan and shit and they had a website on freewebs and a chatroom and shit..... an entire summer wasted on that chatroom talking to people. Now i'm wasting this summer on Linker and on HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

But its not so bad, atleast i get dolphin porn Wink
I fuckin LOVED territory wars. me and my buds used to get on that game and just insult people for hours.

I once lost a match because we were both down to our last stick men and it was his turn and he missed a point blank sniper shot to the head and i spent my whole turn laughing at him. The time ran out and it was his turn again and he didn't miss the second time around but his continuous attempts at telling me to "shut up and play" made it worth it. that dude was real mad.
avatar
KOdestruction

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  ballsmcgeeftw on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 am

fuckin dorks.

Seriously though i used to geek out on counterstrike my first year of college. I haven't owned a tv for 6 years though, and therefore haven't been able to take part in the new games. i still have a sega genesis, nintendo, and nintendo 64 boxed up in the basement. best first person shooter of all time is goldeneye for 64...no doubt. i'll play any of you motherfuckers any day...no oddjob.
avatar
ballsmcgeeftw

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  S. Zulu on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:11 am

ballsmcgeeftw wrote: best first person shooter of all time is goldeneye for 64...no doubt. i'll play any of you motherfuckers any day...no oddjob.

Now you're talking !!!!Damn that brings back memories. That game is OG.
avatar
S. Zulu
Admin

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 34
Location : Dirty South

View user profile http://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  KOdestruction on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

LOL that little pipsqueak oddjob. Fuck him, my cousin always used to take him and that fucker was impossible to see when he snuck up on you Evil or Very Mad Fuck Oddjob.

Baron Samedi up in this bitch.
avatar
KOdestruction

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  ballsmcgeeftw on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 pm

we had a standing no oddjob rule. he was too short and harder to hit--unfair. Siberian special forces hands down. fastest character in game.
avatar
ballsmcgeeftw

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  ruine87 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:24 pm

S. Zulu wrote:
ballsmcgeeftw wrote: best first person shooter of all time is goldeneye for 64...no doubt. i'll play any of you motherfuckers any day...no oddjob.

Now you're talking !!!!Damn that brings back memories. That game is OG.

damn that game was my childhood and i think it was unanimous for any group of people who played often no oddjob Cool
avatar
ruine87

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-27
Location : 209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  duallie on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm

WandyCroCop wrote:DIRTY NUTSACK! Ahh oh well.... if anyone sees this and they want to add me then let me know. I play most FPS (First-person Shooters) as well as a few RPG's.

what's your ps3 handle?
avatar
duallie

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-11-27
Location : B.(ud) C.(annabis)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Wasteland topic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum