Againstthecage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut

3 posters

Go down

Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut Empty Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut

Post  YodaBonZelda Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:31 pm

YodaBonZelda
YodaBonZelda

Back to top Go down

Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut Empty Re: Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut

Post  ballsmcgeeftw Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 pm

RIP dickhead liddell
long live nipple tweak evans
ballsmcgeeftw
ballsmcgeeftw

Back to top Go down

Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut Empty Re: Teaser: Rashad Evans' Fighter's Cut

Post  S. Zulu Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

ballsmcgeeftw wrote:RIP dickhead liddell
long live nipple tweak evans

Why is he a dickhead ? I was/am a fan of Chuck. Seemed pretty humble , aside from Tito.
S. Zulu
S. Zulu
Admin

https://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ballsmcgeeftw Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:05 pm

I lived in the same town as Chuck during his heyday. While he undoubtedly was a boss, I heard him say "Do you know who the fuck I am?!" more than once around town. Like great, we get it. He said it to a buddy of mine once as his justification for why he shouldn't have to wait in lines...fumble
ballsmcgeeftw
ballsmcgeeftw

Back to top Go down

Post  S. Zulu Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 pm

ballsmcgeeftw wrote:I lived in the same town as Chuck during his heyday. While he undoubtedly was a boss, I heard him say "Do you know who the fuck I am?!" more than once around town. Like great, we get it. He said it to a buddy of mine once as his justification for why he shouldn't have to wait in lines...fumble

Yeah that sounds pretty douchy. Didn't Karo say that to Nate on TUF ?
S. Zulu
S. Zulu
Admin

https://againstthecage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ballsmcgeeftw Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 pm

the only thing i know about tuf is thats where bonnar and forrest came from Smile

to be honest most fighters are progbably dicks...my perspective on liddell is skewed because he's the only one i had real world encounters with
ballsmcgeeftw
ballsmcgeeftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum